When I couldn't find what I wanted for my own collection, I decided to build it myself.
What customers are saying about me.
- Wanted to let you know that I am extremely pleased with your product. Fit and finish is superb! I will pass along your info to others that may be interested. Thanks for doing what you do!
- "My name is Brett Inman, I own Pre98 Antiques (Pre98.com), along with my brother Scott, and we are located in the Shenandoah valley town of Winchester. I just received my shipment of 14 pistol stands from you, and wanted you to know that appreciate the timely shipping, packaging and most of all the craftsmanship! I sell a lot of wartime pistols, and collect pocket pistols myself, I'm happy to have the stands to display some of my treasures."
- "I've been a woodworker myself for over 45 years, and really appreciate these pistol stands. The pride and quality you put into them is quite evident, and I love them."
Why are my stands better?
- I work hard to get the barrels horizontal so every piece in your collection looks great when displayed together.
- Every piece is completely hand crafted in the USA.
- All Display Stands are made with the finest quality hand selected American Cherry clear heart wood
cut and milled in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
- The Cherry is not stained to preserve the natural color.
- Five coats of durable polyurethane clear coat create a water free barrier to protect your piece.
- Felt feet protect your furniture.
- Usually I get your order out within a few days, but if I am out of stock, I have to build the stand and that usually takes 1 to 2 week.
- Serving collectors like yourself since 1996.
- This is not a business, it's a passion.
Shipping: USPS Priority Shipping inside the US.
- 1 to 5 stands $10.00
- 6 to 10 stands $20.00
- 11 to 15 stands $30.00
- 16 to 20 stands $40.00
- 21 and up Minimum $50.00 or actual cost.
- International orders pay actual shipping costs.